View Single Post
theescapedslave's Avatar theescapedslave
08-21-2007, 02:58 PM

Setlist is correct. I don't think that was RC's drummer though - I thought he had long hair....and this dude definitely had short hair.

Highlight was Flood as I hadn't seen live before and they nailed it.....in fact they pretty much nailed everything - 46 & 2 being another highlight....

only gripe is that the setlist has become somewhat predictable.....oh well....great show nonetheless.

oh yea one more gripe the bogan crowd yelling and talking all through Russian Circles set....I thought they were great but the guitar was completely washed out by noise....you can't expect much from Tool crowds....great band crap fans for the most part.....anyways it'll provide a nice contrast to the hipsters at Slint tomorrow night.....

Last edited by theescapedslave; 08-21-2007 at 03:01 PM..
Old 08-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 24
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Setlist is correct. I don't think that was RC's drummer though - I thought he had long hair....and this dude definitely had short hair.

Highlight was Flood as I hadn't seen live before and they nailed it.....in fact they pretty much nailed everything - 46 & 2 being another highlight....

only gripe is that the setlist has become somewhat predictable.....oh well....great show nonetheless.

oh yea one more gripe the bogan crowd yelling and talking all through Russian Circles set....I thought they were great but the guitar was completely washed out by noise....you can't expect much from Tool crowds....great band crap fans for the most part.....anyways it'll provide a nice contrast to the hipsters at Slint tomorrow night.....

Last edited by theescapedslave; 08-21-2007 at 03:01 PM..
OFFLINE |