View Single Post
Briznitch's Avatar Briznitch
04-30-2007, 11:29 AM

I'm not sure if anybody noticed but the little tiny "chugs" on the guitar before the show started, you could hear how loud Adam's amp was without the PA even pumping it. So some people who say the mix may have had Justin or whoever a lil louder, I think it's cuz the place is smaller that we could hear the stage, too, depending what side you were on. Could have something to do with it, but it was great from 303 where I was.

Maynardisms were, as I can remember:
"You're all drunk" for the opener
"WHOOO HOOOO!" Instead of the scream in Stinkfist.
The whole "Youd get your ass kicked if you stopped right now" thing to Danny.
A comment about watching Pay Per View, then at the end "back to your pay per view" or something like that.
Fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories was said all 3 times in that verse instead of the normals.
He said something before the ending in Swamp Song too but can't remember, then they kicked it back in. That was cool too.

Perhaps a couple others I can't remember but maybe you guys can help.

As far as the burnage, I burned a whole J in my seat to myself cuz the dudes around me didn't want any. I had no issues. I just lit it when security was gone, and blew the smoke down instead of up. Easy. It was nice to sit back and blaze during Wings, that was great.

And about the crowd, from section 303, you guys rule. NOBODY was screaming the lyrics loud as hell and obnoxious, people were just grooving and dancing and it was killer. Thanks section 303!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 AM   #33
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

I'm not sure if anybody noticed but the little tiny "chugs" on the guitar before the show started, you could hear how loud Adam's amp was without the PA even pumping it. So some people who say the mix may have had Justin or whoever a lil louder, I think it's cuz the place is smaller that we could hear the stage, too, depending what side you were on. Could have something to do with it, but it was great from 303 where I was.

Maynardisms were, as I can remember:
"You're all drunk" for the opener
"WHOOO HOOOO!" Instead of the scream in Stinkfist.
The whole "Youd get your ass kicked if you stopped right now" thing to Danny.
A comment about watching Pay Per View, then at the end "back to your pay per view" or something like that.
Fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories was said all 3 times in that verse instead of the normals.
He said something before the ending in Swamp Song too but can't remember, then they kicked it back in. That was cool too.

Perhaps a couple others I can't remember but maybe you guys can help.

As far as the burnage, I burned a whole J in my seat to myself cuz the dudes around me didn't want any. I had no issues. I just lit it when security was gone, and blew the smoke down instead of up. Easy. It was nice to sit back and blaze during Wings, that was great.

And about the crowd, from section 303, you guys rule. NOBODY was screaming the lyrics loud as hell and obnoxious, people were just grooving and dancing and it was killer. Thanks section 303!
OFFLINE |