View Single Post
nafloot's Avatar nafloot
04-29-2007, 10:00 PM

Great show as usual for TOOL. The third time this tour 5th overall. This was my favorite show so far. The venue had to be the best I've been too! I was sitting in VIP box 212, (paid $128), the second box on Justin's side. For the warm up show at The Joint we were about 10 feet from Adam. Even though these seats were farther away the sound was amazing and the view of Danny was perfect. Even at 90% he's still the best drummer around right now, maybe ever! I'm just bummed that concerts have become so restrictive in what you can and can't do. Sure on the floor you can smoke some bud but not in your seat. I guess I will show my age right now but I've been to shows were the security wouldn't fuck with you as long as you din't fuck with anybody else. You have to put your fucking weed down your balls now to get it inside in the first place. There was an drunk fucking idiot sitting behind me that wouldn't stop fucking screaming during wings 1. If he was high he would have just enjoyed...lol. Even if he didn't have any doobige, I always pass to the people around me. Just another reason the terrorist's, I mean the religious right have won!!!! Oh well, time to get off my soapbox. If this was my last TOOL show it sure was a great one to experience. Here's to many more show's, I mean the Rolling Stones are in thier late 60's, anything is possible!! .......watch the weather change.....
Old 04-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Great show as usual for TOOL. The third time this tour 5th overall. This was my favorite show so far. The venue had to be the best I've been too! I was sitting in VIP box 212, (paid $128), the second box on Justin's side. For the warm up show at The Joint we were about 10 feet from Adam. Even though these seats were farther away the sound was amazing and the view of Danny was perfect. Even at 90% he's still the best drummer around right now, maybe ever! I'm just bummed that concerts have become so restrictive in what you can and can't do. Sure on the floor you can smoke some bud but not in your seat. I guess I will show my age right now but I've been to shows were the security wouldn't fuck with you as long as you din't fuck with anybody else. You have to put your fucking weed down your balls now to get it inside in the first place. There was an drunk fucking idiot sitting behind me that wouldn't stop fucking screaming during wings 1. If he was high he would have just enjoyed...lol. Even if he didn't have any doobige, I always pass to the people around me. Just another reason the terrorist's, I mean the religious right have won!!!! Oh well, time to get off my soapbox. If this was my last TOOL show it sure was a great one to experience. Here's to many more show's, I mean the Rolling Stones are in thier late 60's, anything is possible!! .......watch the weather change.....
OFFLINE |