View Single Post
Briznitch's Avatar Briznitch
04-29-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned what a "coincidence" is was that for Danny's first shows back there "just happened" to be another drummer there (John from SOAD).
Right, Danny was going off, so if you are thinking he was there "just in case" I seriously doubt it. Danny was doing just fine it seemed. SOAD is from LA, and the Pearl is better than any venue in LA, so he probably came as friends to check out Tool, and rock at the same time.

I was lookin for people from the board here but didn't recognize anybody. Walked by 3 of the bars and didn't hear anybody say anything. Went to the car alone for my pre-show puff, you guys should have spoken up!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:45 PM   #15
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned what a "coincidence" is was that for Danny's first shows back there "just happened" to be another drummer there (John from SOAD).
Right, Danny was going off, so if you are thinking he was there "just in case" I seriously doubt it. Danny was doing just fine it seemed. SOAD is from LA, and the Pearl is better than any venue in LA, so he probably came as friends to check out Tool, and rock at the same time.

I was lookin for people from the board here but didn't recognize anybody. Walked by 3 of the bars and didn't hear anybody say anything. Went to the car alone for my pre-show puff, you guys should have spoken up!
OFFLINE |