View Single Post
Schism46nd2
04-29-2007, 09:52 AM

i have to say i came in from chicago il to see this show and it was worth every dime i paid. I have seen them 3 times this tour and of course different setlist would be nice. but for anyone to bitch about last nights show is a moron.

from reading post from fridays show, I was expecting them to be a little rusty. But other then a couple spots they played everything with perfection

my highlights of the night was swampsong and the drum off in lateralus.....

How about everyone screaming when leaving the venue and inside the hotel entrance. that place got extremley loud. i bet the gamblers were pissed
Old 04-29-2007, 09:52 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

i have to say i came in from chicago il to see this show and it was worth every dime i paid. I have seen them 3 times this tour and of course different setlist would be nice. but for anyone to bitch about last nights show is a moron.

from reading post from fridays show, I was expecting them to be a little rusty. But other then a couple spots they played everything with perfection

my highlights of the night was swampsong and the drum off in lateralus.....

How about everyone screaming when leaving the venue and inside the hotel entrance. that place got extremley loud. i bet the gamblers were pissed
OFFLINE |