View Single Post
hifiaudio@mac.com's Avatar [email protected]
04-29-2007, 08:05 AM

The show was amazing...on friday we were at the rail 10 ft away from danny, and last night we were in the balcony, section 303, 2 seats away from center of the venue, 3 rows back...2 completely different perspectives, both completely jaw-dropping...the sound was phenomenal last night and seeing the whole stage unubstructed was great. I've been to a lot of venues and I must say that the pearl is by far the best place to see a rock concert...the bands performance seemed to be better last night than the night before, but then again, I'm well aware of how much a good mix can give that appearence....Never thought I'd see swamp song live again...thanks Tool...
Old 04-29-2007, 08:05 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

The show was amazing...on friday we were at the rail 10 ft away from danny, and last night we were in the balcony, section 303, 2 seats away from center of the venue, 3 rows back...2 completely different perspectives, both completely jaw-dropping...the sound was phenomenal last night and seeing the whole stage unubstructed was great. I've been to a lot of venues and I must say that the pearl is by far the best place to see a rock concert...the bands performance seemed to be better last night than the night before, but then again, I'm well aware of how much a good mix can give that appearence....Never thought I'd see swamp song live again...thanks Tool...
OFFLINE |