View Single Post
vegascott
04-28-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

Post in upcoming concerts if you want to talk about what might or might not happen. This thread is for reviews of the show itself.
Another great show - same setlist as last night except they played Swamp Song - instead of Sober which was fine My Warning ment nothing!!- Lots of energy Sound was Great and I loved MJK getting on Danny like a Football coach and whispering Puss Puss Puss He ( Danny ) seems to be at 90% already "Amazeing!!! - Tonight i went by myself which i hate but its Tool and you / I always meet coooool people at shows and tonight again was no exception - Left work early bought a Ticket on Ebay -thanks PadreFan2007 - Stood up top 315A - right on the rail totally looking down on MJK & Adam - instead of last night being on the floor 2ft away from Jesus i mean Justin I mean Jesus - nice to have 2 totally differnt perspectives-- John (soad) and Danny going at it again at the end of Lateralus > was priceless! Once again the ultimate highlight for Me was Wings 1&2 - blessed to hear it both nights -- Seemed more crowd surfing and moshing tonight then last - Had another great experance- 4th time seeing them on this tour 11th time seeing them Live --- Look guys this isnt the same Tool from back in the day - so either you can deal with what there going to play or sell your tickets to people who want to go This is Tool as of 2007 - your not going to see a diverse setlist anymore those days are long gone I Accept them for what they are The best band ive ever Saw heard or Gotten - - 2 Nights 4 hours and i would go again tomorrow night if they played Here ! - Thank you for playing 2 awesome nights at the Pearl - Peace!!! Pay per view here we come>>??

Last edited by vegascott; 04-29-2007 at 12:56 AM..
Old 04-28-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/28 Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

Post in upcoming concerts if you want to talk about what might or might not happen. This thread is for reviews of the show itself.
Another great show - same setlist as last night except they played Swamp Song - instead of Sober which was fine My Warning ment nothing!!- Lots of energy Sound was Great and I loved MJK getting on Danny like a Football coach and whispering Puss Puss Puss He ( Danny ) seems to be at 90% already "Amazeing!!! - Tonight i went by myself which i hate but its Tool and you / I always meet coooool people at shows and tonight again was no exception - Left work early bought a Ticket on Ebay -thanks PadreFan2007 - Stood up top 315A - right on the rail totally looking down on MJK & Adam - instead of last night being on the floor 2ft away from Jesus i mean Justin I mean Jesus - nice to have 2 totally differnt perspectives-- John (soad) and Danny going at it again at the end of Lateralus > was priceless! Once again the ultimate highlight for Me was Wings 1&2 - blessed to hear it both nights -- Seemed more crowd surfing and moshing tonight then last - Had another great experance- 4th time seeing them on this tour 11th time seeing them Live --- Look guys this isnt the same Tool from back in the day - so either you can deal with what there going to play or sell your tickets to people who want to go This is Tool as of 2007 - your not going to see a diverse setlist anymore those days are long gone I Accept them for what they are The best band ive ever Saw heard or Gotten - - 2 Nights 4 hours and i would go again tomorrow night if they played Here ! - Thank you for playing 2 awesome nights at the Pearl - Peace!!! Pay per view here we come>>??

Last edited by vegascott; 04-29-2007 at 12:56 AM..
OFFLINE |