Thread: Who gets what
View Single Post
Vanished's Avatar Vanished
10-07-2019, 07:25 PM

Justin Chancellor told Ernie Ball’s new the Striking a Chord podcast, “There’s many answers to that, but fortunately, everything is split four ways, we’re four equal members, nobody calls the shots, everything is done by a vote, everything is… I guess you could call it a democracy."

My hypothesis: one day Maynard calls a group meeting and says to the band "I should get a bigger share of the loot because I generate more for the band. It's only right." The rest of the band say a deal's a deal. Maynard isn't happy and says he's not coming back until the band gives into his demands, so he goes off and does solo stuff where he takes nearly all the profits. And he makes wine. The rest of the band are out of work. 13 years pass and Maynard decides to cash in for 1/4 of the take on high-priced CD packaging, re-releases and high-price tickets to the shows. Mega-millions later, everyone is so happy, they can hardly count. "And did they tell you the name of the name of the game boys, they call it riding the gravy train."
Old 10-07-2019, 07:25 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Who gets what

Justin Chancellor told Ernie Ball’s new the Striking a Chord podcast, “There’s many answers to that, but fortunately, everything is split four ways, we’re four equal members, nobody calls the shots, everything is done by a vote, everything is… I guess you could call it a democracy."

My hypothesis: one day Maynard calls a group meeting and says to the band "I should get a bigger share of the loot because I generate more for the band. It's only right." The rest of the band say a deal's a deal. Maynard isn't happy and says he's not coming back until the band gives into his demands, so he goes off and does solo stuff where he takes nearly all the profits. And he makes wine. The rest of the band are out of work. 13 years pass and Maynard decides to cash in for 1/4 of the take on high-priced CD packaging, re-releases and high-price tickets to the shows. Mega-millions later, everyone is so happy, they can hardly count. "And did they tell you the name of the name of the game boys, they call it riding the gravy train."