View Single Post
Exegesis's Avatar Exegesis
05-23-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota
Exegesis! You're at it again! Pickin' a fight!

I guess it's a means to an end for you. Good luck in your endeavors, my friend. BTW, how did the ALBUM FLOW thread end up?
Uh huh, and you've added so much value to this thread with your comment to ME. When will you learn not to take the bait, boy?

My opinion was that anything extra noise (white noise) is there on purpose, and fits with the theme/songs of the album. Sitting around complaining about it and whining to a messageboard is sad. Like I said, anybody that has a problem with "white noise" should go spend their cash on a studio and see what great wonders THEY can come up with. I'd LOVE to hear it. NUFF SAID.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #235
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 52
Re: Production problems/distortion/white noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota
Exegesis! You're at it again! Pickin' a fight!

I guess it's a means to an end for you. Good luck in your endeavors, my friend. BTW, how did the ALBUM FLOW thread end up?
Uh huh, and you've added so much value to this thread with your comment to ME. When will you learn not to take the bait, boy?

My opinion was that anything extra noise (white noise) is there on purpose, and fits with the theme/songs of the album. Sitting around complaining about it and whining to a messageboard is sad. Like I said, anybody that has a problem with "white noise" should go spend their cash on a studio and see what great wonders THEY can come up with. I'd LOVE to hear it. NUFF SAID.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote