View Single Post
Somethinghastochange
08-04-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
excellent show, my 6th and for any of you who complained. go fuck yourself! you should be ashamed....if you dont want to see the same setlist, go see a different band.
Thank you so much for the advice salmon I will be taking full advantage of it, not the part about self fornication but rather the later about going to a different band. This was tool show #12 for me and it saddens we to say that it will indeed be my last. MJK is done yeah he never has gave a shit about the fans before but the display he put on @ the "Manchester Massacre" was reprhensible. It sucks too because the rest of the group still tries and still plays their asses off. Maybe its time to think about a personnel change in the group. Could you imagine these 3 musicians playing a double digit setlist for once?!?! Or how bout if they had a lead singer who sang the lyrics instead of just pointing the mic @ the crowd evertime it came to a part of the song where he had to use his instrument. Instead of standing at the back of the stage with your back to crowd take it one step further dont stand on it at all. Peace the fuck out bitch.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #67
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
excellent show, my 6th and for any of you who complained. go fuck yourself! you should be ashamed....if you dont want to see the same setlist, go see a different band.
Thank you so much for the advice salmon I will be taking full advantage of it, not the part about self fornication but rather the later about going to a different band. This was tool show #12 for me and it saddens we to say that it will indeed be my last. MJK is done yeah he never has gave a shit about the fans before but the display he put on @ the "Manchester Massacre" was reprhensible. It sucks too because the rest of the group still tries and still plays their asses off. Maybe its time to think about a personnel change in the group. Could you imagine these 3 musicians playing a double digit setlist for once?!?! Or how bout if they had a lead singer who sang the lyrics instead of just pointing the mic @ the crowd evertime it came to a part of the song where he had to use his instrument. Instead of standing at the back of the stage with your back to crowd take it one step further dont stand on it at all. Peace the fuck out bitch.
OFFLINE |