View Single Post
dennis
08-03-2009, 06:22 PM

"hello Humans"

here's the deal with maynard not singing anymore, is two reasons. one they have been preforming extended stinkfist for YEARS now and
every time,over half of the crowd sings "i'll keep diging" right at the wrong moment (if your new i understand) but im talking about over half of "tool fans"
do this. reason two if i were the "LEAD" singer and the wole show all i could hear was the crowd singing then i would hold the mic toward them and let them sing cause they aren't here to hear me, neither can the guy next to you. and why even sing the right lyrics YOU DONT. you would think after all these years the "tool FANS" wouldnt judge and critize and hate so much but hey IT"S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERENCE,not the singers, not the fans around you. shit over half of you got to have a beer in each hand with your fucking "FATTY Fingers" WRAPPED AROUND THEM RUNNING TOWARD THE STAGE. glad to see that we have learned so much from our favorite band. how could they offend us with this tour,we dont offend them,yeah right.

"peace the fuck out"
Old 08-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

"hello Humans"

here's the deal with maynard not singing anymore, is two reasons. one they have been preforming extended stinkfist for YEARS now and
every time,over half of the crowd sings "i'll keep diging" right at the wrong moment (if your new i understand) but im talking about over half of "tool fans"
do this. reason two if i were the "LEAD" singer and the wole show all i could hear was the crowd singing then i would hold the mic toward them and let them sing cause they aren't here to hear me, neither can the guy next to you. and why even sing the right lyrics YOU DONT. you would think after all these years the "tool FANS" wouldnt judge and critize and hate so much but hey IT"S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERENCE,not the singers, not the fans around you. shit over half of you got to have a beer in each hand with your fucking "FATTY Fingers" WRAPPED AROUND THEM RUNNING TOWARD THE STAGE. glad to see that we have learned so much from our favorite band. how could they offend us with this tour,we dont offend them,yeah right.

"peace the fuck out"
OFFLINE |