Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
Tool_Is_Sick
09-09-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
He's consistent, he treats everyone the same, he's funny, and he's kind of just yanking your chain.

It's not hurting anyone to have a skeptic around who can at least notify us of it when we're heading towards crystal-rainbow land.

EDIT: And if you say anything else about "crucifying the ego," I'm going to crucify my brain with a pair of scissors.
Agreed but listening to TOOL's music has actually helped me to NOT have aggression toward people who make stupid comments or what have you. Obviously he might be going through difficult times right now but we all are. I just hope he sees the light. I also will be the first to admit i love to break peoples balls and joke around with them but i dont do it in a manner he does. He needs to learn to control his anger. I am sure he will come around. Peace.

P.S. Crucify your ego. Shit I am sorry leefnaspleaf I didnt mean to type that. Please dont bleed your brain I will be highly upset.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-09-2007 at 09:39 PM..
Old 09-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #120
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
He's consistent, he treats everyone the same, he's funny, and he's kind of just yanking your chain.

It's not hurting anyone to have a skeptic around who can at least notify us of it when we're heading towards crystal-rainbow land.

EDIT: And if you say anything else about "crucifying the ego," I'm going to crucify my brain with a pair of scissors.
Agreed but listening to TOOL's music has actually helped me to NOT have aggression toward people who make stupid comments or what have you. Obviously he might be going through difficult times right now but we all are. I just hope he sees the light. I also will be the first to admit i love to break peoples balls and joke around with them but i dont do it in a manner he does. He needs to learn to control his anger. I am sure he will come around. Peace.

P.S. Crucify your ego. Shit I am sorry leefnaspleaf I didnt mean to type that. Please dont bleed your brain I will be highly upset.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-09-2007 at 09:39 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote