Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
]v[edusa
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I'm not completely egotistical...as a matter fact you should go the to thread under Right In Two - Identifying With The Angels if you think I don't have a soft spot. And you're right, I was being an ass and I apoligize. I've been under tremendous stress and depression lately, that thread may offer an insight
well no... I know you have a soft spot in you. We all have our days, just try to not take it out on us so much. I try my best on here to be honest though, even about the dark things, so don't totally ignore the dark things that I have said about you because they can help you grow. Just cure the scars within yourself so that your self-hate doesn't continue turning to hating on others. That probably sounds cheesy, sorry.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:23 PM   #114
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I'm not completely egotistical...as a matter fact you should go the to thread under Right In Two - Identifying With The Angels if you think I don't have a soft spot. And you're right, I was being an ass and I apoligize. I've been under tremendous stress and depression lately, that thread may offer an insight
well no... I know you have a soft spot in you. We all have our days, just try to not take it out on us so much. I try my best on here to be honest though, even about the dark things, so don't totally ignore the dark things that I have said about you because they can help you grow. Just cure the scars within yourself so that your self-hate doesn't continue turning to hating on others. That probably sounds cheesy, sorry.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote