Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-16-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post
Ooohhh what a comeback. Now you are just trying to defend yourself by attempting to make me look lower then you. Why the fuck are you even trying to fight with me about this? All I did was state my opinion. You disagreed so I asked why you disagreed. It does annoy me quite a bit when someone comes in with their nose high in the air saying that they disagree with something without attempting to prove me wrong or prove that they have a better explanation.

By the way I have pretty good reasons for being on these forums/on the internet. I don't get the pleasure to have certain conversations that I have on here in real life. So I communicate with certain people on here about certain topics. There is nothing fake about communicating with people.

At least I don't come on here just to disagree with everyone on here, be an ignorant asshole, and be egoistic, while everyone replies to what I am saying to the back of my head; because then I would be truly wasting my time and actually be dampening my enlightenment.

Pardon me for being ignorant and being a hypocrite, but it seems to be the only way to reflect who you truly are on these forums.
I'm not completely egotistical...as a matter fact you should go the to thread under Right In Two - Identifying With The Angels if you think I don't have a soft spot. And you're right, I was being an ass and I apoligize. I've been under tremendous stress and depression lately, that thread may offer an insight
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #113
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post
Ooohhh what a comeback. Now you are just trying to defend yourself by attempting to make me look lower then you. Why the fuck are you even trying to fight with me about this? All I did was state my opinion. You disagreed so I asked why you disagreed. It does annoy me quite a bit when someone comes in with their nose high in the air saying that they disagree with something without attempting to prove me wrong or prove that they have a better explanation.

By the way I have pretty good reasons for being on these forums/on the internet. I don't get the pleasure to have certain conversations that I have on here in real life. So I communicate with certain people on here about certain topics. There is nothing fake about communicating with people.

At least I don't come on here just to disagree with everyone on here, be an ignorant asshole, and be egoistic, while everyone replies to what I am saying to the back of my head; because then I would be truly wasting my time and actually be dampening my enlightenment.

Pardon me for being ignorant and being a hypocrite, but it seems to be the only way to reflect who you truly are on these forums.
I'm not completely egotistical...as a matter fact you should go the to thread under Right In Two - Identifying With The Angels if you think I don't have a soft spot. And you're right, I was being an ass and I apoligize. I've been under tremendous stress and depression lately, that thread may offer an insight