Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-13-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post

The only thing I was attempt to do was explain the significance of the color indigo in the song. ~
You mean, you're OPINION of what the signifigance is of the color indigo in the song. Which again, I think I speak for a few here in saying that we disagree it has ANYthing to do with your chakra or 3rd eye OPINION. Hence all the comments about you thinking to deep about it, perhaps a better way of what I'm sure they meant to say was that your idea/theory of chakras and whatnot are a little off course. On Lateralus pr perhaps Aenima, I might at least consider it being something semi-related to that...not this album.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:31 AM   #107
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post

The only thing I was attempt to do was explain the significance of the color indigo in the song. ~
You mean, you're OPINION of what the signifigance is of the color indigo in the song. Which again, I think I speak for a few here in saying that we disagree it has ANYthing to do with your chakra or 3rd eye OPINION. Hence all the comments about you thinking to deep about it, perhaps a better way of what I'm sure they meant to say was that your idea/theory of chakras and whatnot are a little off course. On Lateralus pr perhaps Aenima, I might at least consider it being something semi-related to that...not this album.