Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post
what new age thoughts? The 6th chakra is not new age. I never said it was fact, I was actually asking for your opinion on the indigo part becuase I was interested.

by the way, when I said "let me make this clear"; I meant it as "let me make this so that its easy for you to understand" not "this is the absolute right opinion, everyone listen to me now because this is the only right opinion".

Quit assuming that I think I have the absolute right opinion all the time.

Dammit.
I beg to differ. If you are looking for a book on 3rd eyes and chakras...where will you find that book I ask?? The "NEW AGE" section. Hence my reference to it being new age.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:34 AM   #97
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post
what new age thoughts? The 6th chakra is not new age. I never said it was fact, I was actually asking for your opinion on the indigo part becuase I was interested.

by the way, when I said "let me make this clear"; I meant it as "let me make this so that its easy for you to understand" not "this is the absolute right opinion, everyone listen to me now because this is the only right opinion".

Quit assuming that I think I have the absolute right opinion all the time.

Dammit.
I beg to differ. If you are looking for a book on 3rd eyes and chakras...where will you find that book I ask?? The "NEW AGE" section. Hence my reference to it being new age.