Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
Cheesegreater
07-09-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Just because there's lemon juice in only one eye doesnt mean it's your 3rd eye for starters. Indigo is also JUST a color, doesn't have to be related to colors of the chakra. It can very easily just be as simple as what it says. I never said you were wrong, I stated I don't agree with your New Age thoughts on every single little aspect of Tool. And was arguing the point that you claimed YOUR OPINION to be fact or more accurate than others.
I agree with Inner here. I think you're going a bit far out on a limb moreso than usual with this one. I love your New Age ideas as well, but I don't see them as being applicable in all Tool songs. You're obviously very interested in your field of study. When you're especially interested in one facet of life like you are it's only natural to want to apply wherever you think it may fit. In this case, I disagree.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #95
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Just because there's lemon juice in only one eye doesnt mean it's your 3rd eye for starters. Indigo is also JUST a color, doesn't have to be related to colors of the chakra. It can very easily just be as simple as what it says. I never said you were wrong, I stated I don't agree with your New Age thoughts on every single little aspect of Tool. And was arguing the point that you claimed YOUR OPINION to be fact or more accurate than others.
I agree with Inner here. I think you're going a bit far out on a limb moreso than usual with this one. I love your New Age ideas as well, but I don't see them as being applicable in all Tool songs. You're obviously very interested in your field of study. When you're especially interested in one facet of life like you are it's only natural to want to apply wherever you think it may fit. In this case, I disagree.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote