Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
]v[edusa
07-06-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Clear as you can as far as YOUR OPINION that it has anything to do with the 3rd eye. Just because it strikes a chord with you related to chakras and such doesn't mean it actually has anything to do with that. There are some lyrics and/or songs which are more obvious than others...just like my opinion is that this song has absolutely nothing to do with chakras and 3rd eyes.
So it must be a weird coincidence eh?

first, Maynard says that they are weeping. what is shedding tears? and what about the lemon juice in the eye? notice how it says "eye" and not "eyes"? What the hell are they talking about if Tool isn't talking about the third eye here?

I guess the whole "indigo" part isn't such a dead give away that hes talking about the third eye especially after listening that someone was weeping (tears come from eyes)?

By the way (a little off topic), to anyone wondering, the indigo children are given the name "indigo" because they are supposedly associated with the third eye chakra. They also give off an indigo aura the most out of all auras... supposedly we all give off a specific aura the most. If yours is yellow you are associated with the navel chakra, if yours is green you are associated with the heart chakra, etc.. I personally don't know what to think of all of it. Like arent we all supposed to be equal here? Wouldn't it seem a bit unfair that you represent the root chakra and not the third eye or crown chakra? I dont know, I also dont really read too much on the indigo and crystal children so I may be missing something.

So back to this, the third eye has to do with judgment.... so the unbalanced third eye would mean that you are at risk of being a hypocrite and you would point the finger at others.

lets review:

weeping: when we weep, we shed tears and cry. Tears come from eyes.
lemon juice in your eye: wouldnt lemon juice in your eye cause you to shed tears?
indigo: colour of intuition, dignity and spiritual aspirations... the third eye
unbalanced third eye: judgemental, hypocrite
the pot: about hypocrisy

I stand strong to my opinions just like you inner eulogy, but if I am ever proven wrong I wont hold on to my old beliefs strongly, I will just let them go, and move on.

So lets hear your opinion.,...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #93
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Cozened Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Clear as you can as far as YOUR OPINION that it has anything to do with the 3rd eye. Just because it strikes a chord with you related to chakras and such doesn't mean it actually has anything to do with that. There are some lyrics and/or songs which are more obvious than others...just like my opinion is that this song has absolutely nothing to do with chakras and 3rd eyes.
So it must be a weird coincidence eh?

first, Maynard says that they are weeping. what is shedding tears? and what about the lemon juice in the eye? notice how it says "eye" and not "eyes"? What the hell are they talking about if Tool isn't talking about the third eye here?

I guess the whole "indigo" part isn't such a dead give away that hes talking about the third eye especially after listening that someone was weeping (tears come from eyes)?

By the way (a little off topic), to anyone wondering, the indigo children are given the name "indigo" because they are supposedly associated with the third eye chakra. They also give off an indigo aura the most out of all auras... supposedly we all give off a specific aura the most. If yours is yellow you are associated with the navel chakra, if yours is green you are associated with the heart chakra, etc.. I personally don't know what to think of all of it. Like arent we all supposed to be equal here? Wouldn't it seem a bit unfair that you represent the root chakra and not the third eye or crown chakra? I dont know, I also dont really read too much on the indigo and crystal children so I may be missing something.

So back to this, the third eye has to do with judgment.... so the unbalanced third eye would mean that you are at risk of being a hypocrite and you would point the finger at others.

lets review:

weeping: when we weep, we shed tears and cry. Tears come from eyes.
lemon juice in your eye: wouldnt lemon juice in your eye cause you to shed tears?
indigo: colour of intuition, dignity and spiritual aspirations... the third eye
unbalanced third eye: judgemental, hypocrite
the pot: about hypocrisy

I stand strong to my opinions just like you inner eulogy, but if I am ever proven wrong I wont hold on to my old beliefs strongly, I will just let them go, and move on.

So lets hear your opinion.,...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote