Thread: Cozened Indigo
View Single Post
tryptosaur
05-30-2007, 12:56 PM

The kangaroo reference is obvious!
Remember that awesome song "Pass the Dutchee" by Musical Youth?
They were in a court with a kangaroo in there.
"Dutchee" is a eubonic term for cannabis rolled in tobacco leaf.
Why be in a court with a kangaroo singing joyfully to pass the Dutchee (the pot) on the left hand side?
Traditionally the evil path has been called "the lefthanded path".
The blue/indigo jeans/genes are merely ha(n)dmedowns that came from sATAN hIMSELF to his younger brother/next generation of sATANISTS along with the standard shiny red costumes complete with horns and a tail.
It's a direct reference to Jambi! The devil and his ha(n)dmedowns...
Also he's deliberately tying in Rosetta Stoned here---the Australian doctor?
He's setting us up for the classic 1-2 punch (from a kangaroo with boxing gloves)!
Sorry to repeat myself, but I think it is strongly warranted here: There was an experiment that took place back throughout the 70s called the Montauk Project, where a Kangaroo supposedly came through a wormhole that was electromagnetically generated as a kind of continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment from th 40s, I believe.
Starting to see, now?
Area 51, kangaroos, cannabis, Australian doctor, courtroom featuring Musical Youth, and the ever ominous reptillian blueblooded scumbags who prance around the media like their shit don't stink!
Not to mention direct Devil-references, connected with hand-me-downs (which always have at least one pair of jeans{genes} included!
The blue jeans are EVIL.
"I taught him to eat things that would make a billygoat PUKE!"
For a free Psychic Reading online can anyone tell me what famous movie character was being referred to here and who said the line?
Old 05-30-2007, 12:56 PM   #87
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Cozened Indigo

The kangaroo reference is obvious!
Remember that awesome song "Pass the Dutchee" by Musical Youth?
They were in a court with a kangaroo in there.
"Dutchee" is a eubonic term for cannabis rolled in tobacco leaf.
Why be in a court with a kangaroo singing joyfully to pass the Dutchee (the pot) on the left hand side?
Traditionally the evil path has been called "the lefthanded path".
The blue/indigo jeans/genes are merely ha(n)dmedowns that came from sATAN hIMSELF to his younger brother/next generation of sATANISTS along with the standard shiny red costumes complete with horns and a tail.
It's a direct reference to Jambi! The devil and his ha(n)dmedowns...
Also he's deliberately tying in Rosetta Stoned here---the Australian doctor?
He's setting us up for the classic 1-2 punch (from a kangaroo with boxing gloves)!
Sorry to repeat myself, but I think it is strongly warranted here: There was an experiment that took place back throughout the 70s called the Montauk Project, where a Kangaroo supposedly came through a wormhole that was electromagnetically generated as a kind of continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment from th 40s, I believe.
Starting to see, now?
Area 51, kangaroos, cannabis, Australian doctor, courtroom featuring Musical Youth, and the ever ominous reptillian blueblooded scumbags who prance around the media like their shit don't stink!
Not to mention direct Devil-references, connected with hand-me-downs (which always have at least one pair of jeans{genes} included!
The blue jeans are EVIL.
"I taught him to eat things that would make a billygoat PUKE!"
For a free Psychic Reading online can anyone tell me what famous movie character was being referred to here and who said the line?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote