View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 12:24 AM   #23
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/20 - New York, NY - City Center

good show. I was there for both shows (friday and saturday). for the most part i feel they performed well. i was a little disapointed that on both nights they only played their singles and a few songs from 10k days, except for playing the patient tonight. the other thing that upset me a little was that they had basically the same set as the previous night, just in a different order. the only thing different was that tonight they substituted Right in 2 for The Patient. but the thing i have to say most dissapointed me tonight was the fact that they played the exact same encore as they did on friday (Vicarious followed by aenema). Plus they did the same thing of sitting on the stage waiting for the applause to get loud enough for them to play the 2 songs. Tool did play well though and i did enjoy the shows. I just feel that playing back to back shows in the same venue they should have mixed it up a little more. i do understand to that this is a warm up tour, and hopefully they will have a few new tricks for the full tour in the fall.
OFFLINE |