View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/20 - New York, NY - City Center

tonight blew last night out of the water IMO... i love how they mixed the set up, but wish they played The Pot... i forgot to bring my camera with me though did take some pics with my camera and will post them tomorrow..

i do have a story to tell though here goes:
i almost shit my pants tonight. i went to the same bar and burrito place with one of my friends as i did last night, and then another friend meet us (3 other friends drove in and were on 55th near the venue), after a bunch of jaeger shots and beer in 1 hour we walked from 44th to 55th and i got a pretzel on the way. it was about 5 to 10 and i am rushing my 2 other friends along so we dont miss the show. we finally get there at 10, i go into my pocket to get 6 tickets out and THEY ARE NOT THERE!!! i almost crap my pants and walk in a demand to speak to a manager to tell them i lost my tickets... i give them my cc and addy and shit and she confirms that i ordered 4 tix (when they released them lastg friday) in the ORCH.... i am happy, but them i remeber i lost 6 tickets... i tell my other 2 friends that i may not be able to get them in a shit, then i remember when the tix went onsale at first i had 2 singles seats for sat's show, so i got back in to see the manager at that point she is coming out to see me and tell me that i had 6 not 4 tix and gives me another reciept, i am happy we all get in... then a bunch of us go to the bathroom expecting to see the other 2 guys after show since they are not in the ORCH, but the manager wrote the wrong location down so 4 of us are put in row M seats 30 and 32, so all 6 of us got to be in the ORCH and the security was great with people not in seats but standing in the aisle (thank god)... though they were bad with phones and cameras, and even my rewetting drop for my contacts (i have dry eyes), the guy didnt believe it was contact drops and forced me to put some in my eye (saying it could be liquid acid) so i put like 5 drops and squitered it on him (he was dick)... all and all better show than last night, cant wait for the full tour when they back from in the fall... and luckily my tix situation worked out, maybe it is karma for selling 2 sets for face value once the re-release happened and also trading seats with some on thise board (fri pair for a sat pair)...
OFFLINE |