View Single Post
Jambi88's Avatar Jambi88
08-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Awesome show! I was front and center in the mosh for the first three songs but I couldnt breath. Some guy passed out and fell on my leg. I almost did the same (though I wasnt on drugs), so I moved way back and watched it from the fence. I've been thinking about the concert for three days straight now, I'm thinking about blowing a hoard of cash to see em in LA.

Anyone know where I can get the 2009 Tour shirt? I saw someone wearing a shirt with the blue faces on the back, but I couldn't find any. I'd like to buy one online if their not limmited edition/concert vendor only. Thanks.

If I bought access to ToolArmy for the store, would I find one there? I would also like a poster for this tour.

Last edited by Jambi88; 08-11-2009 at 11:51 AM..
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #33
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

Awesome show! I was front and center in the mosh for the first three songs but I couldnt breath. Some guy passed out and fell on my leg. I almost did the same (though I wasnt on drugs), so I moved way back and watched it from the fence. I've been thinking about the concert for three days straight now, I'm thinking about blowing a hoard of cash to see em in LA.

Anyone know where I can get the 2009 Tour shirt? I saw someone wearing a shirt with the blue faces on the back, but I couldn't find any. I'd like to buy one online if their not limmited edition/concert vendor only. Thanks.

If I bought access to ToolArmy for the store, would I find one there? I would also like a poster for this tour.

Last edited by Jambi88; 08-11-2009 at 11:51 AM..
OFFLINE |