View Single Post
Simmy
08-09-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dark Flame View Post
Anyone know what maynard was singing during the " Chupa minha pica pichu" part of stinkfist? Is sounded different.

Simmy: Where'd ya meet the guys at after the show? I found the area where they'd be coming out but was told to leave. I really wanted to get my "Chancellor Is God" shirt signed.
I noticed the breakdown in stinkfist sounded different too, but couldn't make out anything clearly when maynard was using the megaphone.

as for meeting the guys i dont want to say the exact place, but it was later last night away from the venue in a public place. it was half knowing the right people half getting lucky they even showed. not too many people knew who they were so it was a cool experience to get to talk to them all. Adam is by far one of the coolest, most sincere people you could ever meet.

Last edited by marcus; 08-10-2009 at 09:55 PM..
Old 08-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dark Flame View Post
Anyone know what maynard was singing during the " Chupa minha pica pichu" part of stinkfist? Is sounded different.

Simmy: Where'd ya meet the guys at after the show? I found the area where they'd be coming out but was told to leave. I really wanted to get my "Chancellor Is God" shirt signed.
I noticed the breakdown in stinkfist sounded different too, but couldn't make out anything clearly when maynard was using the megaphone.

as for meeting the guys i dont want to say the exact place, but it was later last night away from the venue in a public place. it was half knowing the right people half getting lucky they even showed. not too many people knew who they were so it was a cool experience to get to talk to them all. Adam is by far one of the coolest, most sincere people you could ever meet.

Last edited by marcus; 08-10-2009 at 09:55 PM..
OFFLINE |