View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
08-09-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhenry View Post
... adam was looking at the magnificent view of the skyscrapers in the north side of chicago and soaking it in during lateralus.
Sweet. I had to force myself at times to break focus from the stage and take in the surroundings. So mind-blowing and surreal to be surrounded by the skyline of Chicago during all of those songs. But especially during Lateralus. I made a mental note not to take any pictures or video, not to sing along during that song... just feel that moment. It's such a powerful and definitive song for Tool.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhenry View Post
... adam was looking at the magnificent view of the skyscrapers in the north side of chicago and soaking it in during lateralus.
Sweet. I had to force myself at times to break focus from the stage and take in the surroundings. So mind-blowing and surreal to be surrounded by the skyline of Chicago during all of those songs. But especially during Lateralus. I made a mental note not to take any pictures or video, not to sing along during that song... just feel that moment. It's such a powerful and definitive song for Tool.