View Single Post
kobe24bryant
07-30-2009, 12:44 PM

Tool is amazing. For all of the people whining about how the show sucked and it was too short and that Maynard never looked at the crowd. Why do you care if he lookes at anything, there style and perfection is what makes Tool who they are. With every album and every concert they have evolved. And not just into what some people think they should be or do. I have only seen them 4 times and yes there was a lot less of the typical Gray artwork as backdrops like when they were on the Lateralus tour, but Tool can play for 7 minutes and still have a better fucking show than anyonelse, excluding (Rage, Alice in Chains, Pre black album Metallica, Pantera). Stop fucking whining of course I want them to play for 3 hours, but if you have ever seen them before then you've probably seen them play Sober. Tool is who they are because they are not here to fucking be what you want them to be, they are there motherfuckinselves. I'm from California and live in South Carolina, so to all of the people who came from the show besides from the Carolinas then I apologize to you for the way these dumb fucking rednecks act. Not everyone who lives around here is like that.

Without a doubt I will see TOOL anychance I get, there the last of a dying breed of good musicians.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Tool is amazing. For all of the people whining about how the show sucked and it was too short and that Maynard never looked at the crowd. Why do you care if he lookes at anything, there style and perfection is what makes Tool who they are. With every album and every concert they have evolved. And not just into what some people think they should be or do. I have only seen them 4 times and yes there was a lot less of the typical Gray artwork as backdrops like when they were on the Lateralus tour, but Tool can play for 7 minutes and still have a better fucking show than anyonelse, excluding (Rage, Alice in Chains, Pre black album Metallica, Pantera). Stop fucking whining of course I want them to play for 3 hours, but if you have ever seen them before then you've probably seen them play Sober. Tool is who they are because they are not here to fucking be what you want them to be, they are there motherfuckinselves. I'm from California and live in South Carolina, so to all of the people who came from the show besides from the Carolinas then I apologize to you for the way these dumb fucking rednecks act. Not everyone who lives around here is like that.

Without a doubt I will see TOOL anychance I get, there the last of a dying breed of good musicians.
OFFLINE |