View Single Post
vortex2177's Avatar vortex2177
07-30-2009, 08:04 AM

Tool fan since 92. This was my 3rd show. The band played just fine, but the acoustics were horrible. The traffic and venue were ridiculous as well, as were the crowd. That's my own fault for buying floor tickets at 32 years old. I would be ECSTATIC if at least 2/3 of that crowd ended up in Arizona Bay. Too bad they don't live in California.....
As far as the bitching about Maynard and set lists, LOL. It's their music, they can play whatever they want, and I love the fact that Maynard doesn't feel the need to be a rock star and suck up to a crowd. Let him do his thing and quit fucking whining. He probably doesn't like you anyway.
Overall a good experience for me personally and as always, well worth the money. That being said, I will NEVER AGAIN visit the Bojangles Coliseum.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Tool fan since 92. This was my 3rd show. The band played just fine, but the acoustics were horrible. The traffic and venue were ridiculous as well, as were the crowd. That's my own fault for buying floor tickets at 32 years old. I would be ECSTATIC if at least 2/3 of that crowd ended up in Arizona Bay. Too bad they don't live in California.....
As far as the bitching about Maynard and set lists, LOL. It's their music, they can play whatever they want, and I love the fact that Maynard doesn't feel the need to be a rock star and suck up to a crowd. Let him do his thing and quit fucking whining. He probably doesn't like you anyway.
Overall a good experience for me personally and as always, well worth the money. That being said, I will NEVER AGAIN visit the Bojangles Coliseum.
OFFLINE |