View Single Post
Rated R1
07-30-2009, 06:13 AM

This was my third show. I saw them in Knoxville in '02 and in Greenville on the 10Kdays tour. Everyone is seems to focus their negativity on Maynard, but he seemed to be more animated then he was at the previous shows. The only thing I didn't care for with respect to Maynard was him singing Vicarious through the megaphone. The worst thing was is the fucking traffic. I left Columbia, SC at 6:00 and was within 2 miles of the arena by 7:20. I did not get to my seat until the beginning of 46+2! It was ridiculous! I was so pissed I missed Jambi because it is such a kick ass song to start the show. I will NEVER go to a show at that arena again. I'm really hoping this was not a farewell tour. My next goal is to see them in an outdoor venue. Sorry I am kind of rambling, but I am still recovering...
Old 07-30-2009, 06:13 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

This was my third show. I saw them in Knoxville in '02 and in Greenville on the 10Kdays tour. Everyone is seems to focus their negativity on Maynard, but he seemed to be more animated then he was at the previous shows. The only thing I didn't care for with respect to Maynard was him singing Vicarious through the megaphone. The worst thing was is the fucking traffic. I left Columbia, SC at 6:00 and was within 2 miles of the arena by 7:20. I did not get to my seat until the beginning of 46+2! It was ridiculous! I was so pissed I missed Jambi because it is such a kick ass song to start the show. I will NEVER go to a show at that arena again. I'm really hoping this was not a farewell tour. My next goal is to see them in an outdoor venue. Sorry I am kind of rambling, but I am still recovering...
OFFLINE |