View Single Post
sohnjchlick
07-30-2009, 05:09 AM

This being the 8th time I have seen Tool, I can easily say this was the worst show I have seen. The band was ok but Maynard was terrible. It seemed like he did not care. And I am deeply offended by the setlist. I was pretty much the same setlist I saw two years ago but shorter. I was expecting at least one new song or at the least a new take on a old song. The concert was a money grab and I am just disappointed. I thought I would never say this but Tool was just lazy and I will be hesitant on buying Tool tickets in the future.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:09 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

This being the 8th time I have seen Tool, I can easily say this was the worst show I have seen. The band was ok but Maynard was terrible. It seemed like he did not care. And I am deeply offended by the setlist. I was pretty much the same setlist I saw two years ago but shorter. I was expecting at least one new song or at the least a new take on a old song. The concert was a money grab and I am just disappointed. I thought I would never say this but Tool was just lazy and I will be hesitant on buying Tool tickets in the future.
OFFLINE |