View Single Post
PaistePlayer
07-20-2009, 04:00 PM

It's not a false sense of entitlement. Thank god for this place and its reviews. I have tickets to Atlanta and they just got sold. If I had drivien 6 hours after paying HIGHER TICKET PRICES for the same show minus almost 30 mins of music to boot - I would have been pissed to no end. Its a joke. Not that I love Metallica or anything but those OLD men are playing 3 hour shows. I can't believe TOOL played the same short set that they played in the middle of a rushed festival. Embarassing for a band of their level. I'll wait for a new album. The set list will still be predictable, but at least I'll get to see something new.

Last edited by PaistePlayer; 07-20-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Old 07-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

It's not a false sense of entitlement. Thank god for this place and its reviews. I have tickets to Atlanta and they just got sold. If I had drivien 6 hours after paying HIGHER TICKET PRICES for the same show minus almost 30 mins of music to boot - I would have been pissed to no end. Its a joke. Not that I love Metallica or anything but those OLD men are playing 3 hour shows. I can't believe TOOL played the same short set that they played in the middle of a rushed festival. Embarassing for a band of their level. I'll wait for a new album. The set list will still be predictable, but at least I'll get to see something new.

Last edited by PaistePlayer; 07-20-2009 at 11:03 PM..
OFFLINE |