View Single Post
Sprry75's Avatar Sprry75
07-20-2009, 08:34 AM

I've posted my thoughts on the show all over, but I'll come in here to say that of the five times I've seen them, Maynard was by far more animated this time around. Perhaps it was because of where I was sitting (Sec 8, just above Adam) so I had a great view of MJK, but he seemed really into it for most of the show. The only time he was standing still was when he was playing keyboards or working the funky sound effect thing (which he also did quite a bit of during the Vegas Puscifer show I attended).

Still not as good as either of the Lateralus shows I saw, but over all, better than the two 10,000 Days shows.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #22
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

I've posted my thoughts on the show all over, but I'll come in here to say that of the five times I've seen them, Maynard was by far more animated this time around. Perhaps it was because of where I was sitting (Sec 8, just above Adam) so I had a great view of MJK, but he seemed really into it for most of the show. The only time he was standing still was when he was playing keyboards or working the funky sound effect thing (which he also did quite a bit of during the Vegas Puscifer show I attended).

Still not as good as either of the Lateralus shows I saw, but over all, better than the two 10,000 Days shows.