View Single Post
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
07-19-2009, 09:33 PM

After being BLOWN away in December of 2007, this show basically makes me heartbroken. I know that is an odd statement to makew, but I am very let down. By far the most sloppy performance I have ever seen. As someone said, nothing new, except a few new visuals on Laterlus and Rosetta. Of all the songs Tool could whip out for their fans they chose the same songs they have been playing for over 2 years. How uninspiring. I really believe they are losing touch. I hope to god people get amazing set lists towards the end of the tour. This afterall was the second show, but no excuse to let the true fans and those who want to witness true fusion down. How can they be inspired playing the same set over and over? I am really sad guys. Please Tool, prove me dead wrong and start getting creative again.

If I see the same set being posted through the tour I will be soooo disappointed in my favorite band. Most would say I shouldnt bitch, I got to see Tool live. That's just not true. The way I see it is that I was ripped off. Same songs as two years ago and quite a sloppy and uninspired set. As an artists, I feel I have the total right to say what I have said. 3rd show in 2 years and this was truely a let DOWN.

Over and out

Last edited by Illuminus; 07-19-2009 at 09:40 PM..
Old 07-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

After being BLOWN away in December of 2007, this show basically makes me heartbroken. I know that is an odd statement to makew, but I am very let down. By far the most sloppy performance I have ever seen. As someone said, nothing new, except a few new visuals on Laterlus and Rosetta. Of all the songs Tool could whip out for their fans they chose the same songs they have been playing for over 2 years. How uninspiring. I really believe they are losing touch. I hope to god people get amazing set lists towards the end of the tour. This afterall was the second show, but no excuse to let the true fans and those who want to witness true fusion down. How can they be inspired playing the same set over and over? I am really sad guys. Please Tool, prove me dead wrong and start getting creative again.

If I see the same set being posted through the tour I will be soooo disappointed in my favorite band. Most would say I shouldnt bitch, I got to see Tool live. That's just not true. The way I see it is that I was ripped off. Same songs as two years ago and quite a sloppy and uninspired set. As an artists, I feel I have the total right to say what I have said. 3rd show in 2 years and this was truely a let DOWN.

Over and out

Last edited by Illuminus; 07-19-2009 at 09:40 PM..
OFFLINE |