View Single Post
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
03-14-2014, 07:45 AM

Well, like I said this has been argued to death and back, but just look at 1998 to see how it used to be. Sacramento is a good example (11 songs each night, 6 different, including one very rare special treat).

Anyway, this isn't the time or place for that...I'm over it. It's like lusting for the styling of cars that were designed in the pre-safety era---not gonna happen, but keep dreaming. I had a great time at the show and loved every song they performed. Plus, back in 2007 they did put a special surprise in for SF...Jello Biafra came out and they did Holiday in Cambodia.

BTW that reminds me, I messed up the dates in my first post. I meant to say I saw them in 2006, 2007, and 2010.

Failure was pretty cool too; the Fantastic Planet intro was neat. They were obviously completely overshadowed by Tool so I kind of forgot about them the first time...sorry dudes.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #16
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: March 12th - San Francisco, CA

Well, like I said this has been argued to death and back, but just look at 1998 to see how it used to be. Sacramento is a good example (11 songs each night, 6 different, including one very rare special treat).

Anyway, this isn't the time or place for that...I'm over it. It's like lusting for the styling of cars that were designed in the pre-safety era---not gonna happen, but keep dreaming. I had a great time at the show and loved every song they performed. Plus, back in 2007 they did put a special surprise in for SF...Jello Biafra came out and they did Holiday in Cambodia.

BTW that reminds me, I messed up the dates in my first post. I meant to say I saw them in 2006, 2007, and 2010.

Failure was pretty cool too; the Fantastic Planet intro was neat. They were obviously completely overshadowed by Tool so I kind of forgot about them the first time...sorry dudes.