View Single Post
Todg
09-08-2007, 10:47 PM

i went to istanbul from izmir for Tool and the whole thing costed me more than 500 bucks, 3 nights on the bus, 30 hours of waiting (except the hours on the bus, only waiting doing nothing) i was at the entrance by 2 and waited until 7.30 and another 2 hours in the frontstage area, and 1.5 hours of running under heavy rain in that city i'm a total stranger in.. i hate istanbul.. anyways.. so, i would do much more.. i'm proud for achieving..

they didn't play the borings ones like wings etc..
i was there for the scream Maynard does in the extended version of Stinkfist (it's a long story)
and i wasn't disappointed..

I was at the front of Justin and when i screamed like Justiin!! he waved at me. lol.

it was a great show.. the whole light-flash-laser thing was fantastic..

just one thing, Maynard's mic was really low so we couldn't hear a thing..
Old 09-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/07 - Istanbul, Turkey - Kurucesme Amphitheatre

i went to istanbul from izmir for Tool and the whole thing costed me more than 500 bucks, 3 nights on the bus, 30 hours of waiting (except the hours on the bus, only waiting doing nothing) i was at the entrance by 2 and waited until 7.30 and another 2 hours in the frontstage area, and 1.5 hours of running under heavy rain in that city i'm a total stranger in.. i hate istanbul.. anyways.. so, i would do much more.. i'm proud for achieving..

they didn't play the borings ones like wings etc..
i was there for the scream Maynard does in the extended version of Stinkfist (it's a long story)
and i wasn't disappointed..

I was at the front of Justin and when i screamed like Justiin!! he waved at me. lol.

it was a great show.. the whole light-flash-laser thing was fantastic..

just one thing, Maynard's mic was really low so we couldn't hear a thing..
OFFLINE |