View Single Post
plasticgynecomastic's Avatar plasticgynecomastic
09-07-2007, 12:03 AM

The setlist above is correct.

Well, I thought I will had so much to say after the concert, but I'm definitely lacking words to describe the show.

Pure perfection. In short.

Truth is that we couldn't hear Maynard, but it's Pionir to be blamed. It's really crappy place regarding sound.

Also, a big minus goes to organizers, who didn't fulfill the deal that the entrances will be opened at 19:15. They were an hour late and that causes that more than a 1000 fans missed the beginning of the show.

But the show...

Geez... From the first minute it was so intense and I thought my heart will explode of excitement.

This was my first show (I hope not the last) and I'm absolutely satisfied. Maybe it was a little too short, but as I said previously, I would be happy just to see them.

They're best. They're biggest.

I didn't have to be in Pionir on Wednesday to know that. :)
Old 09-07-2007, 12:03 AM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/05 - Belgrade, Serbia - Pionir Hall

The setlist above is correct.

Well, I thought I will had so much to say after the concert, but I'm definitely lacking words to describe the show.

Pure perfection. In short.

Truth is that we couldn't hear Maynard, but it's Pionir to be blamed. It's really crappy place regarding sound.

Also, a big minus goes to organizers, who didn't fulfill the deal that the entrances will be opened at 19:15. They were an hour late and that causes that more than a 1000 fans missed the beginning of the show.

But the show...

Geez... From the first minute it was so intense and I thought my heart will explode of excitement.

This was my first show (I hope not the last) and I'm absolutely satisfied. Maybe it was a little too short, but as I said previously, I would be happy just to see them.

They're best. They're biggest.

I didn't have to be in Pionir on Wednesday to know that. :)
OFFLINE |