View Single Post
Laugh
09-09-2006, 01:09 PM

Shining One, ignorant fool:
Isaiah 14 uses figurative language referring to Babylon and the immanent fall of the nation. Lucifer is latin for light bearer which was a corruption of the greek, lux ferre, which in turn was a translation of the hebrew HELEL. The Lucifer myth was concocted by your religion. Go do some proper exegesis if you wish to know what you believe and why.
Second. What would jesus do? Can you see jesus in the tool crowd head banging to aenima or Rosetta stoned? I'm sorry friend, judgement has been cast upon ye and Adonai shall smite thee for thy ignorant wanderings! But that is because doG loves you and wants you to stay safe, sound and stupid. If you try to disobey Satan/your God, he will throw you in fire and burn for eternity, but this is ONLY because he LOVES you so much that he will hold a FUCKING GUN to your HEAD until you suck his dick in obediance...

On the topic of To Mega Therion aka Aleister Crowley...don't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes; reading a wikipedia entry just won't cut it...I mean unless you've reached the point where you've studied crowley and realized "wow, there is sooo much i DONT KNOW!" you have no legitimate right to open your mouth.

and remember-
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26
Old 09-09-2006, 01:09 PM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool and the Occult

Shining One, ignorant fool:
Isaiah 14 uses figurative language referring to Babylon and the immanent fall of the nation. Lucifer is latin for light bearer which was a corruption of the greek, lux ferre, which in turn was a translation of the hebrew HELEL. The Lucifer myth was concocted by your religion. Go do some proper exegesis if you wish to know what you believe and why.
Second. What would jesus do? Can you see jesus in the tool crowd head banging to aenima or Rosetta stoned? I'm sorry friend, judgement has been cast upon ye and Adonai shall smite thee for thy ignorant wanderings! But that is because doG loves you and wants you to stay safe, sound and stupid. If you try to disobey Satan/your God, he will throw you in fire and burn for eternity, but this is ONLY because he LOVES you so much that he will hold a FUCKING GUN to your HEAD until you suck his dick in obediance...

On the topic of To Mega Therion aka Aleister Crowley...don't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes; reading a wikipedia entry just won't cut it...I mean unless you've reached the point where you've studied crowley and realized "wow, there is sooo much i DONT KNOW!" you have no legitimate right to open your mouth.

and remember-
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote