View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
05-25-2020, 01:18 PM

the entire packaging reiterates polarity into unity ...external, separated, surface level interpretation, net of being, up close, tunneled cropping on the image, everything black and white monochromatic (lacking "depth") ...that's with your two physical eyes, "lacking guidance". then? you pry open the packaging (all potential puns intended btw), utilize the lens featured within, as "guidance" of the internal, connected, depthful, without need for interpretation, net of being, expansive, full-spectrum, wide-eyed and hopefully wild, view of all(/apparently nothing at all) - yes, i still throw lyrics into my explanations ...opening the package, in itself, conceptualizes potential for shift in, not just evolution but, dimensionality. especially of perception. using two physical eyes to show how powerful our minds are, "receptors activated" (nod to meshuggah).

this is called the coincidentia oppositorum. 1-ZERO+1 parabola.
til 1, and 1, are 1, til we "both" (2!) may disappear ("into. ... the air")

how ZERO/FOOL(note tarot deck on dc's desk) sees ONE's gold
"locked up inside you, like the calm beneath castles... is
a cavern of treasures that NO ONE!!! (ZERO!!!) -HAS- been to"

don't know, won't know
watch. "things" (polarity/disharmonic/sense-of-being-separate). die.

ego death. kill that shit. step away from being away from one "another".

"lala, la la la, la la lie". "let go". "learn to swim".
"cast the calming apple up and over satellites..."

i encourage every tool fan to read the following terence mckenna transcript (positive i've dropped it before)...or better yet find the video (audio?) of it somewhere, but here you go (not tool-related ...but totally is) : https://dominatorculture.com/post/73...-in-dark-times

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 05-25-2020 at 01:28 PM..
Old 05-25-2020, 01:18 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Puzzle Solution - the Four Elements of Tool

the entire packaging reiterates polarity into unity ...external, separated, surface level interpretation, net of being, up close, tunneled cropping on the image, everything black and white monochromatic (lacking "depth") ...that's with your two physical eyes, "lacking guidance". then? you pry open the packaging (all potential puns intended btw), utilize the lens featured within, as "guidance" of the internal, connected, depthful, without need for interpretation, net of being, expansive, full-spectrum, wide-eyed and hopefully wild, view of all(/apparently nothing at all) - yes, i still throw lyrics into my explanations ...opening the package, in itself, conceptualizes potential for shift in, not just evolution but, dimensionality. especially of perception. using two physical eyes to show how powerful our minds are, "receptors activated" (nod to meshuggah).

this is called the coincidentia oppositorum. 1-ZERO+1 parabola.
til 1, and 1, are 1, til we "both" (2!) may disappear ("into. ... the air")

how ZERO/FOOL(note tarot deck on dc's desk) sees ONE's gold
"locked up inside you, like the calm beneath castles... is
a cavern of treasures that NO ONE!!! (ZERO!!!) -HAS- been to"

don't know, won't know
watch. "things" (polarity/disharmonic/sense-of-being-separate). die.

ego death. kill that shit. step away from being away from one "another".

"lala, la la la, la la lie". "let go". "learn to swim".
"cast the calming apple up and over satellites..."

i encourage every tool fan to read the following terence mckenna transcript (positive i've dropped it before)...or better yet find the video (audio?) of it somewhere, but here you go (not tool-related ...but totally is) : https://dominatorculture.com/post/73...-in-dark-times

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 05-25-2020 at 01:28 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote