View Single Post
blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I never go to these lyrics threads. I find it pointless.
i find it interesting... hearing other peoples interpretations of what they hear and combining them with what i hear and seeing how the mesh of alternate meanings makes me feel... try to figure out why i hear and think certain things and why others hear and think something different... no matter if i don't hear at all what they hear... the fact that this music can be interpreted so many different ways and make so many people hear and feel so many different things... different interpretations spark different memories and emotions in people in a way that gives the music an infinite depth to its definition...
Old 08-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #1241

Bincount™: 58
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I never go to these lyrics threads. I find it pointless.
i find it interesting... hearing other peoples interpretations of what they hear and combining them with what i hear and seeing how the mesh of alternate meanings makes me feel... try to figure out why i hear and think certain things and why others hear and think something different... no matter if i don't hear at all what they hear... the fact that this music can be interpreted so many different ways and make so many people hear and feel so many different things... different interpretations spark different memories and emotions in people in a way that gives the music an infinite depth to its definition...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote