View Single Post
K1DA
04-25-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Over estimated? I downloaded it (which took a day and a half) it opened up Limewire and downloaded from there for whatever reason and after all that I got absolutely nothing but files that don't do shit. Either that or I'm a dumbass and don't know the "correct" way to use them.
I would guess your problem is that you don't have a codec for .flac files, which is what the files you downloaded should have been. I have no clue about limewire anything, if I were you I would use azureus for torrent files.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #1217
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Over estimated? I downloaded it (which took a day and a half) it opened up Limewire and downloaded from there for whatever reason and after all that I got absolutely nothing but files that don't do shit. Either that or I'm a dumbass and don't know the "correct" way to use them.
I would guess your problem is that you don't have a codec for .flac files, which is what the files you downloaded should have been. I have no clue about limewire anything, if I were you I would use azureus for torrent files.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote