View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
04-25-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
My life is the web sadly. I am only on here so much because I have to monitor my website, add new articles and the like. When I have nothing to do I check out some websites, and this is the most recent addition to my list.

But did you really anger people? I think they were typing with no emotions. It was more of a generic "if you don't like it, don't come here" type thing. I'd stick around if I were you, I enjoyed your Pushit thread even though it lacked substance. It got some discussion going on the actual Tool forums... without spirally off topic like most other threads do.
He apparently gets off by the thought of if he stirred the pot...lol Yes, Rach...you have gotten me so riled up and flustered. Haha, now go jerk off in the corner.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:49 AM   #1212
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
My life is the web sadly. I am only on here so much because I have to monitor my website, add new articles and the like. When I have nothing to do I check out some websites, and this is the most recent addition to my list.

But did you really anger people? I think they were typing with no emotions. It was more of a generic "if you don't like it, don't come here" type thing. I'd stick around if I were you, I enjoyed your Pushit thread even though it lacked substance. It got some discussion going on the actual Tool forums... without spirally off topic like most other threads do.
He apparently gets off by the thought of if he stirred the pot...lol Yes, Rach...you have gotten me so riled up and flustered. Haha, now go jerk off in the corner.