View Single Post
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-24-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachJacob View Post
I have nothing against inner eulogy, like you said don't we respond in these blogs "without emotion". It's nonsensical babble anyhow, I could take any position my hearts desire, the frail house wife, the aggressive fat girl, the horny frat boy, the ignorant foreigner. I don't take these things too seriously, that is what makes it so fun to come in and stir up the threads that have traveled off course.
I keep the serious thoughts for the productive threads.
Ah, so you're sticking around? I like having some friendly faces to talk to around here! Or are you still in the whole "stirring things up and leaving" mode?
Old 04-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #1204
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachJacob View Post
I have nothing against inner eulogy, like you said don't we respond in these blogs "without emotion". It's nonsensical babble anyhow, I could take any position my hearts desire, the frail house wife, the aggressive fat girl, the horny frat boy, the ignorant foreigner. I don't take these things too seriously, that is what makes it so fun to come in and stir up the threads that have traveled off course.
I keep the serious thoughts for the productive threads.
Ah, so you're sticking around? I like having some friendly faces to talk to around here! Or are you still in the whole "stirring things up and leaving" mode?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote