View Single Post
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM

It's hard to think of new material however--something that'd trigger a conversation. Most of them will have been mentioned a million times before, or it will just be a half-assed thread that no one will feel inspired enough by to reply to.

If you hate these boards, and you enjoy thinking etc. Stick around and check the Creative boards. If you get them active, I'm sure you can have stimulating conversations and discuss things that are interesting to you. I found the audience around those parts are completely different than the ones you see around here.

I'm the opposite of you however, I love Inner_Eulogy's posts. So far he's my favorite poster on the boards and it's great to just joke around with him and take topics--well...off topic? Relax a little, enjoy the meaningful threads and have fun in the joke ones!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #1202
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

It's hard to think of new material however--something that'd trigger a conversation. Most of them will have been mentioned a million times before, or it will just be a half-assed thread that no one will feel inspired enough by to reply to.

If you hate these boards, and you enjoy thinking etc. Stick around and check the Creative boards. If you get them active, I'm sure you can have stimulating conversations and discuss things that are interesting to you. I found the audience around those parts are completely different than the ones you see around here.

I'm the opposite of you however, I love Inner_Eulogy's posts. So far he's my favorite poster on the boards and it's great to just joke around with him and take topics--well...off topic? Relax a little, enjoy the meaningful threads and have fun in the joke ones!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote