View Single Post
Nong's Avatar Nong
04-13-2008, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
and there are 24 songs total when lateralus and 10000 days are put together, with the 24th song being viginiti tres... or 23... i always thought that it was an equation... all of these songs put together, aside from viginiti tres itself, are 23 songs... and then viginiti tres is there to state it... don't know why, yet... maybe once that line in viginiti tres is deciphered it will make more sense... or less sense... who knows... i wonder if the members of tool are fans of jim carrey and that movie???
Yeah, that is true. The sound to me sounds like a spaceship starting and taking off, which would make sense in relation to 10,000 and Faaip De Oiad. So I started looking for relation to 23 and extraterrestials. Google The Urantia Book.

It could have absolutely nothing to do with it at all, but I still think the sound is a spaceship starting and taking off.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #1135
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_bergeron View Post
and there are 24 songs total when lateralus and 10000 days are put together, with the 24th song being viginiti tres... or 23... i always thought that it was an equation... all of these songs put together, aside from viginiti tres itself, are 23 songs... and then viginiti tres is there to state it... don't know why, yet... maybe once that line in viginiti tres is deciphered it will make more sense... or less sense... who knows... i wonder if the members of tool are fans of jim carrey and that movie???
Yeah, that is true. The sound to me sounds like a spaceship starting and taking off, which would make sense in relation to 10,000 and Faaip De Oiad. So I started looking for relation to 23 and extraterrestials. Google The Urantia Book.

It could have absolutely nothing to do with it at all, but I still think the sound is a spaceship starting and taking off.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote