View Single Post
Brokenstring13's Avatar Brokenstring13
08-27-2007, 10:12 AM

If you can't hear "me", I'm not sure what to tell you.

The point would be: now it makes sense "to me" why he ends the "over lies" with an "AND"... Also, if he does say "me" it's the only time he mentions anything about himself besides what he sees. It may shed light on who he is using as a viewpoint.

Other changes have been made also. "Been so long" instead of "benched along", "benched along" making no sense to me, and I don't hear "picture love" at all. I am sure those that DO hear those things have a way it makes sense, but I have not been convinced thus far.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #915
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

If you can't hear "me", I'm not sure what to tell you.

The point would be: now it makes sense "to me" why he ends the "over lies" with an "AND"... Also, if he does say "me" it's the only time he mentions anything about himself besides what he sees. It may shed light on who he is using as a viewpoint.

Other changes have been made also. "Been so long" instead of "benched along", "benched along" making no sense to me, and I don't hear "picture love" at all. I am sure those that DO hear those things have a way it makes sense, but I have not been convinced thus far.