View Single Post
readyfuels
08-25-2007, 11:26 AM

I thought that of the three nights, this was the most sedate. At least where I was (two-three rows back, in front of Justin). That said, someone did headbutt me in the back of the head in an attempt to get me out of the way, which is a new approach, I have to admit. A failed attempt, might I add.

Another good night. I have to echo the above poster who said that Danny destroyed it cos he truly did. He never fails to impress, but he got better and better each night, which I didn't even realise was possible.

I hope its not too long before they're back, even though I can see it being so.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/23 - Manchester, UK - The Apollo

I thought that of the three nights, this was the most sedate. At least where I was (two-three rows back, in front of Justin). That said, someone did headbutt me in the back of the head in an attempt to get me out of the way, which is a new approach, I have to admit. A failed attempt, might I add.

Another good night. I have to echo the above poster who said that Danny destroyed it cos he truly did. He never fails to impress, but he got better and better each night, which I didn't even realise was possible.

I hope its not too long before they're back, even though I can see it being so.