Thread: Limited Edition
View Single Post
godhenry
04-26-2006, 01:35 PM

i don't know about anybody else, but i'm reading HARD but subtle sarcasm with the warnings and the glasses and other related "album art." FIRST OFF, this is not a hoax. They are real. BUT imagine: We will look like a bunch of nerds walking around the streets and try to look at the album art through some glasses others are providing. Next thing you know, we will be bumping to each other, bumping to light poles, bumping into the old lady crossing the streets.... it's just a pretty funny scene.

Not saying that I won't use those glasses. But the inherent sacarsm that might exist in these stereoscopic stuffs is making me laughing already. If there were any prank TOOL is trying to pull, it would be these very nerdy looking glasses (btw, they remind me of those glasses they prescribe to the US Marines who have bad eye sights)
Old 04-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #37
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: the limited 10,000days case

i don't know about anybody else, but i'm reading HARD but subtle sarcasm with the warnings and the glasses and other related "album art." FIRST OFF, this is not a hoax. They are real. BUT imagine: We will look like a bunch of nerds walking around the streets and try to look at the album art through some glasses others are providing. Next thing you know, we will be bumping to each other, bumping to light poles, bumping into the old lady crossing the streets.... it's just a pretty funny scene.

Not saying that I won't use those glasses. But the inherent sacarsm that might exist in these stereoscopic stuffs is making me laughing already. If there were any prank TOOL is trying to pull, it would be these very nerdy looking glasses (btw, they remind me of those glasses they prescribe to the US Marines who have bad eye sights)