View Single Post
Pineal's Avatar Pineal
04-21-2006, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold silence
Can't wait to buy it, i haven't heard it yet!!! I think im one of the few that haven't yet, i know its lame but downloading it just doesn’t seem right to me :)
It's not lame. A lot of people have been waiting for this album for a long time (including myself). I definitely don't want my first experience of it to be an illegal leaked copy with no artwork. The entire package is part of the enjoyment of a Tool album.

I mean, people here complain about not being able to wait, and they'll buy a copy anyway and blah blah blah, but after so much anticipation it just seems absurd that people can't put their minds to something else and just wait a couple of weeks longer and enjoy the album in its entirety.

I already know this Saturday is going to be a fucking blast for me (not just because of the album; I'm also seeing Adrian Belew that night) so I salute all the others who have hung in there for the actual release.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #406
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15
Re: A show of support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold silence
Can't wait to buy it, i haven't heard it yet!!! I think im one of the few that haven't yet, i know its lame but downloading it just doesn’t seem right to me :)
It's not lame. A lot of people have been waiting for this album for a long time (including myself). I definitely don't want my first experience of it to be an illegal leaked copy with no artwork. The entire package is part of the enjoyment of a Tool album.

I mean, people here complain about not being able to wait, and they'll buy a copy anyway and blah blah blah, but after so much anticipation it just seems absurd that people can't put their minds to something else and just wait a couple of weeks longer and enjoy the album in its entirety.

I already know this Saturday is going to be a fucking blast for me (not just because of the album; I'm also seeing Adrian Belew that night) so I salute all the others who have hung in there for the actual release.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote