View Single Post
Artistic Sickness's Avatar Artistic Sickness
04-21-2006, 05:07 PM

I'm buying it May 2nd. Period.
I'm quite happy having listened to it before it came out, though... I'm gonna be spreading how amazing it is to other friends, and get their asses convinced to buy it. THERE's a plus side to downloading. I was totally not convinced from Vicarious (tho i admittedly love it 10x more in context with the entire album), and now that ive listened to the entire album, i am SO stoked to get my grubby lil paws on it.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #402
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

I'm buying it May 2nd. Period.
I'm quite happy having listened to it before it came out, though... I'm gonna be spreading how amazing it is to other friends, and get their asses convinced to buy it. THERE's a plus side to downloading. I was totally not convinced from Vicarious (tho i admittedly love it 10x more in context with the entire album), and now that ive listened to the entire album, i am SO stoked to get my grubby lil paws on it.