View Single Post
tmellody
07-29-2009, 05:04 AM

I really think MJK might have been sick after reading some of these posts (sitting down behind amps and drinking water a ton of water). It will be interesting to see how the show goes tonight. We saw them on the 10k tour in Chicago, and he was sick. He came right out and told us he was sick but gave an unbelievable performance anyway. If memory serves, the next couple shows were cancelled.

Re flash cameras. We went to 4 shows on the 10k tour, and in 3 out of 4 shows, he told the crowd outright to put the flash cameras away. "No flash cameras". He usually said it right before Wings. So I think if he was bothered by flashes, he would have said something. Who takes concert photos with a flash anyway? Are you a retard? They won't turn out with the flash on. Try taking them without a flash next time. Save MJK's eyes and have cooler pics.

MJk always does weird stuff so running off the stage is not that odd to me really. But after his performance it makes me wonder if he was too embarassed to stick around and receive adulation..
Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 AM   #68
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

I really think MJK might have been sick after reading some of these posts (sitting down behind amps and drinking water a ton of water). It will be interesting to see how the show goes tonight. We saw them on the 10k tour in Chicago, and he was sick. He came right out and told us he was sick but gave an unbelievable performance anyway. If memory serves, the next couple shows were cancelled.

Re flash cameras. We went to 4 shows on the 10k tour, and in 3 out of 4 shows, he told the crowd outright to put the flash cameras away. "No flash cameras". He usually said it right before Wings. So I think if he was bothered by flashes, he would have said something. Who takes concert photos with a flash anyway? Are you a retard? They won't turn out with the flash on. Try taking them without a flash next time. Save MJK's eyes and have cooler pics.

MJk always does weird stuff so running off the stage is not that odd to me really. But after his performance it makes me wonder if he was too embarassed to stick around and receive adulation..
OFFLINE |