Thread: The Eye
View Single Post
false_living123's Avatar false_living123
06-06-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post
I was just saying.

That's why all the threads seem to turn into a battleground.

A couple of people go back and forth and then those that despise it eventually let them know about it, which only fuels the fire. Before long, its out of hand.

I'm guilty of falling into that trap, but then again, I think everything is relevant regardless of wether or not it's on topic or just plain stoopid.
well maybe there should be a rip thread. where everyone can go to it to argue about stupid shit. that way we can keep useless arguments out of threads. but hey, im all about healthy debates, but when it resorts to peoples mothers and sisters and whatever else, that just pisses me off, and im sure im nto the only one
Old 06-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #48
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post
I was just saying.

That's why all the threads seem to turn into a battleground.

A couple of people go back and forth and then those that despise it eventually let them know about it, which only fuels the fire. Before long, its out of hand.

I'm guilty of falling into that trap, but then again, I think everything is relevant regardless of wether or not it's on topic or just plain stoopid.
well maybe there should be a rip thread. where everyone can go to it to argue about stupid shit. that way we can keep useless arguments out of threads. but hey, im all about healthy debates, but when it resorts to peoples mothers and sisters and whatever else, that just pisses me off, and im sure im nto the only one