Thread: The Eye
View Single Post
R.F.'s Avatar R.F.
05-04-2008, 06:12 PM

To tell you the truth Inner, I'm kind of sick and tired of reading all these quotes about eyes. The first few posts were okay until you started to drag on and on about them. I know it relates to the mythology and psychology of Tools' lyrics, but it's kind of redundant. Just my thoughts on the last few posts with quotes on the eyes...

Meanwhile, I enjoy your posts most of the time. You have good thoughts and opinions, unlike most of mine. I know a lot of people hate me on this board, but I try to stay subjective during the times I do post topics and my own opinions.

Finally, it is interesting that "The Eye" is so prominent in Tools' music. I'm not sure what to take in from it right now. I'll have to think about it for a while and get back to the post.

-R.F. (Randall Flagg)
Old 05-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The Eye

To tell you the truth Inner, I'm kind of sick and tired of reading all these quotes about eyes. The first few posts were okay until you started to drag on and on about them. I know it relates to the mythology and psychology of Tools' lyrics, but it's kind of redundant. Just my thoughts on the last few posts with quotes on the eyes...

Meanwhile, I enjoy your posts most of the time. You have good thoughts and opinions, unlike most of mine. I know a lot of people hate me on this board, but I try to stay subjective during the times I do post topics and my own opinions.

Finally, it is interesting that "The Eye" is so prominent in Tools' music. I'm not sure what to take in from it right now. I'll have to think about it for a while and get back to the post.

-R.F. (Randall Flagg)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote